What is a Flat Fee MLS listing?
The MLS (Multiple Listing Service) is a database of properties that real estate agents use to advertise and lookup homes for sale. A full service seller's agent will charge 3% of your home's value to list on the MLS, speak to buyers and buyer's agents, and help you during closing. With our flat fee MLS listing, you'll get the same exposure on the MLS, while saving 3%. We've partnered with flat fee agents across the country to get your home listed for a great price.
How does it work?
- Sign Up
- Choose our Prepaid or Pay as you Go plan
- Create your property listing
- You'll be assigned a local broker
- Complete the MLS listing with them
- Congrats, your property is now listed!
- Home sales sites (like Zillow.com) will update automatically
- The agent will forward incoming leads to you
- Allow buyers to tour your property
- Entertain offers and choose your favorite
- Negotiate the terms of the sale
- Agree on the title/closing/settlement company
- Hire a lawyer to assist you with legal documents (recommended, not required)
- Update your MLS listing to "Under Contract" or "Pending"
- In most cases, the buyer has an inspection done
- If your home fails inspection, you may need to perform repairs
- In most cases, the buyer will have your home appraised
- If your selling price is higher than the appraised value, you may need to renegotiate
- Close on your home
- Update your NoMoreAgent and MLS listings to "Sold"