Zillow released a report
of statistics on keywords to use in your property listing description, and it showed some very interesting results!
Sellers made more money if their description included:
- Steam Shower (29% premium)
- Professional appliance (29% premium)
- Pizza oven (26% premium)
- Solar Panel (massive 40% premium!)
- Shed/Garage Studio (24% premium)
- Sub-Zero Fridge (38% premium)
They determined that other keywords didn't necessarily allow sellers to make more money, but actually sell quicker:
- Exposed Brick (2 weeks faster)
- Open Shelving (>=10 days faster)
- Dual Flush (>=10 days faster)
- Mid-Century (>=10 days faster)
- Subway Tile (>=10 days faster)
- Open Shelving (14 days faster)
- Shed/Garage Studio (15 days faster)
- Dual Flush (14 days faster)
Not all homes are made the same, and trying to find a correlation between features and price or selling speed probably isn't very accurate. So don't expect your home to magically sell really quickly and for a fortune just because you crammed all of these into your listing, but you may want to sprinkle any applicable ones in just for good measure.
Good luck and happy selling!